Monday, January 26, 2009

Cookies

Cookies scare me much less than bread. I've been making them for years. Here are a couple of delicious cookie recipes I've made recently and LOVED.

I've twice used this RECIPE FOR CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRY COOKIES from awesome blog Lovin' From the Oven, and it is divine.

CLH TIP: Make sure to use 2 TEASPOONS of cherry juice in the chocolate sauce (like the recipe says) rather than two tablespoons (like I did the first time). Also, be sure to place the cherry halves cut-side up in the cookie divots.

Most recently I made really chewy, yummy, WHOLE WHEAT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES from the also awesome blog Serious Eats.

CLH TIP: It's OK to eat more of these because they have whole wheat flour in them*

*may not technically be true

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search